Whether you are married, unmarried or in a civil partnership, there is always the need to divide the finances (assets and possessions) which have been built up during the relationship.
Going through this process will throw up numerous questions and it is important that you get the correct legal advice from a solicitor, taking into account all of the circumstances of your case.
These questions may include:
- How much of the joint finances are you both entitled to and when you will be entitled to it?
- What factors have to be taken into account to work out who should get what?
- What happens to pre-marital assets or money which you have inherited?
- What happens to your business?
- Are you entitled to a financial clean break and how can you achieve one?
Let me help you answer your questions and help get the right outcome for you.
For a limited period only I am offering an initial fixed fee consultation of £75 + VAT.
Lasting approximately an hour, discuss your situation and what your concerns are with a solicitor who is understanding, empathetic and who will provide you with advice in a way which is easy to understand and relevant to your circumstances.
Meeting with me will leave you knowing what your rights and obligations are and the confidence that I will help you get the right outcome for you.